Buffalo law firm focusing on all aspects of commercial law
Real Estate Development and Acquisitions
- Represented the purchaser in $29 million deal to acquire approximately one thousand apartment units in Rochester, N.Y.
- Represented developer of a 55-acre industrial park in Cheektowaga, N.Y., and developer of another 22-acre industrial park near the Buffalo Niagara International Airport.
- Represented developer regarding the acquisition, financing, construction and development of a $15 million project consisting of a 300,000 square foot warehouse facility on reclaimed industrial brownfield property.
- Represented developer in the acquisition and development of a suburban lake front residential subdivision.
- Represented developer in the acquisition of a downtown waterfront parcel from the City of Buffalo Urban Renewal Agency and the development of a five-unit luxury town home facility, including the preparation of all offering materials.
- Handled numerous industrial revenue bond transactions, totaling over $37 million in financing, including the $19 million renovation of one of Buffalo’s principal downtown hotels.
- Negotiation of numerous industrial and commercial real estate leases for hundreds of thousands of square feet of light manufacturing, warehouse, office and retail space.
- Represented developer in the acquisition of an 800,000 square foot industrial complex and associated financing and redevelopment.
- Represented developer in the acquisition of a 470,000 square foot retail center and associated financing.
- Represented developer in the acquisition of an 84,000 square foot office building and associated financing.
- Represented industrial parts distributor and original equipment manufacturer in the acquisition of a 77,000 square foot facility to be used for corporate headquarters and operations.