Buffalo law firm focusing on all aspects of commercial law
- Represented numerous parties in matrimonial litigation, including divorce, separation, support, child custody and equitable distribution cases including valuation of professional and business interests.
- Negotiated and prepared pre-nuptial agreements, property settlement agreements and child custody agreements.
- Represented parties in domestic violence and family offense litigation.
- Representation of adolescents and families in Family Court, including sensitive cases concerning custody, persons in need of supervision (PINS), juvenile delinquency, and abuse.
- Tried to conclusion in Family Court a case between adult siblings, involving a campaign of harassment and attempted character assassination, resulting in a permanent order of protection and other relief.