Buffalo law firm focusing on all aspects of commercial law
- Had complete responsibility for the preparation of construction contracts and bidding procedures on behalf of the construction manager and contractor regarding two reconstruction projects of Ralph C. Wilson Stadium in Orchard Park, N.Y., totaling $186 million
- Represented architectural firm regarding claims brought against it pursuant to the Americans With Disabilities Act arising out of the design of a facility in Buffalo, N.Y.
- Recovered over $2 million for a general contractor in an arbitration proceeding regarding development of an apartment complex in South Carolina.
- Defended against mechanic’s lien foreclosure actions, and recovered damages against a party for filing a willfully exaggerated mechanic’s lien.
- Represented an architect in mediation proceedings regarding claims involving the design and construction of a baseball stadium, resulting in settlement of federal court action.
- Represented general contractors regarding preparation and administration of design/build contracts for projects in excess of $23 million in the aggregate, including construction of printing distribution center, medical center, manufacturing facility and retail shopping mall.
- Represented the general contractor regarding a $15.8 million construction contract for student housing at the State University of New York at Buffalo.
- Negotiated and prepared the construction contract and other documents for the general contractor regarding a $17.6 million project involving construction of an assisted living residence.
- Prepared construction contracts and represented general contractor and construction manager regarding a $10.3 million student housing project for a local private college.
- Represented General Construction Contractor in arbitration proceedings against municipality with respect tones police and courts facility in excess of $750,000.
- Represented construction manager in preparation of construction management agreement for casino and hotel complex having a value in excess of $500,000,000.
- Represented construction manager in preparation of construction management agreement with respect to a $40 million replacement of the Chautauqua Institution Amphitheater and related facilities.
The following cases and decisions are samples of cases previously litigated. Please note that prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.