Buffalo law firm focusing on all aspects of commercial law
- Represented lead bank of group of lenders in international bankruptcy proceedings involving a major transportation company.
- Appointed by the Bankruptcy Court as class representative for unsecured United States creditors in another international bankruptcy proceeding brought under Section 304 of the United States Bankruptcy Code.
- Advised municipality on environmental issues in bankruptcy proceedings involving owner of contaminated industrial property.
- Represented Chapter 7 panel trustee in numerous cases in bankruptcy litigation and trustee practice.
- Represented debtors in filing and administration of bankruptcy cases under Chapters 7, 11 and 13.
- Represented creditors in litigation in Bankruptcy Court, including automatic stay litigation, preference litigation and claims litigation.
- Represented patent licensee in litigation concerning sale of major intellectual property license.