Buffalo law firm focusing on all aspects of commercial law
- Represented and advised numerous attorneys regarding law firm partnership matters and disputes, and in disputes regarding allocation of personal injury contingency fees between incoming and outgoing lawyers for the plaintiff.
- Represented two partners separating from national accounting firm regarding non-competition issues and recovery of their capital accounts.
- Represented numerous parties in litigation involving ownership and/or governance disputes regarding limited liability companies and partnerships.
- Prepared numerous partnership agreements and litigated disputes over such agreements.
- Administered dissolution of a substantial law partnership, including resolution of creditor claims and other winding up issues.
- Represented partners in partnership accounting procedures and breach of fiduciary duty litigation.