Buffalo law firm focusing on all aspects of commercial law
Business Acquisitions, Divestitures and Financing Transactions
- Represented management in a leveraged acquisition of the assets of a national brand dinnerware manufacturer, and in related financing matters.
- Represented local industrial park developer in two mortgage financing transactions totaling $13.9 million, and regarding another credit facility for approximately $2 million.
- Represented sales and distribution company regarding a $2.2 million revolving line of credit and term credit facility.
- Represented developer of an industrial park regarding $3.8 million in mortgage financing.
- Acted for major hotel operator in the $15 million acquisition of a 420-room hotel and related financing.
- Represented local manufacturer in the $4.5 million acquisition of assets from the Canadian division of a major manufacturer, and handled related financing.
- Represented purchaser in $3.3 million acquisition of a 106,000 square foot shopping center and related financing.
- Represented local manufacturer regarding the closing of an $8.1 million dollar revolving line of credit and term facility.
- Represented industrial distributor and original equipment manufacturer in revolving credit and term loan credit facilities totaling $7,6100,000.
- Represented multi-national company in credit facilities totaling $20,000,000.
- Represented owner of international candy manufacturing companies in sale of its business to international Switzerland company.
The following cases and decisions are samples of cases previously litigated. Please note that prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.